Friday, February 13, 2009

Moving

Moving day is Saturday!  (You're all invited to come help!  Free booze!  (Afterward!))

This move is shaping up to be similar to previous moves.  Late in the packing phase, there comes a time when I'm simply sick of packing.  Everything left, including paperback books, Costco receipts, used Q-tips, whatever, gets tossed into boxes, to be sorted "later".  That phase is coming soon.  So far, though, the packing phase has gone well.  My living room is full of boxes, ready to go.

Several people from work will be helping, so it should go pretty quick.  Booze has already been purchased for them.

So, no posts lately, and probably none for a few days yet.  If my helper friends don't show, it'll be longer, because I'll have to drink their booze myself.

1 comment:

  1. *anxiously awaits Mike's return to internet preparedness*

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete